Now that you have scheduled your session, now is a good time to start thinking about where you are going to put all the gorgeous photos from your session and what will look best in your home. I am happy to share with you, some of my favorite ways to display my photos and how my clients love to display theirs.
- Acrylic – Create a bold statement with Fine Art Acrylic Prints. Your photos are printed directly on acrylic substrate, giving the photo a glossy surface for vibrant color and crisp detail. This product features a specially designed mount frame that allows your photography to float off of the wall, and its superb image quality is a natural conversation starter.
- Framed on Wall – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
*When hanging photos on your wall (framed or acrylic) you can choose to hang a single photo, or a group of photos in a collage to change it up.
- Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you are renting or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. (You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.)
- Photo Boxes – Customized photo boxes are totally in! These are very popular amongst my clients. This is a great way to display your photos, and you can keep more prints inside or use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories.
- Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get an album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Pull it out and look through it to remember how fun your session was, and how much your family loves each other.